Keep the overview in any environment
The SNC-HMX72 is a ruggedized 360-degree hemispheric-view camera version that is ideal for outdoor environments like rail-way stations, campuses and pedestrian areas.
- ■ 12MP / 30 fps sensor for fine details with smooth motion
- ■ Sony 1/2.3‑inch Exmor R CMOS sensor
- ■ 360-degree hemispheric imaging technology with Electronic Pan, Tilt and Zoom (E-PTZ) functionality
- ■ Edge or client-side de-warping for easy integration
- ■ Built-in Essential Video Analytics to trigger relevant alerts and quickly retrieve data
- ■ SD card slot
- ■ Robust and reliable design (IP66/IK10)
Download our compact two-page brochure for more details:Download brochure
The SNC-HMX72's fixed lens and high-resolution 12 megapixel Exmor R CMOS sensor offer full 360-degree panoramic surveillance with excellent image quality and complete area coverage - for full situational awareness in any environment.
Remote E-PTZ controls allow to define and zoom in on specific regions of interest (ROI) of the full image circle. This allows the most interesting part of a scene to be monitored separately while maintaining full situational awareness of the entire scene at the same time.
On-board Essential Video Analytics reliably detect, track, and analyze moving objects, and ignore pre-defined areas and small objects to avoid false alarms.
The hemispheric image can be ‘dewarped’ to an undistorted rectangular view using Video Management System software or the camera’s own edge dewarping function which provides three separate video channels simultaneously: Full image circle, Dewarped view mode and E-PTZ.
The camera's internal RAM supports 10sec of pre-alarm recording and its SD card slot allows to expand on-board storage.Go to Sony Product Page