Our goal is to ensure we address all concerns and resolve issues quickly while delivering a great product experience. With that in mind, Bosch includes a three-year service and support package. To receive the best possible service level, please register the following products:
- DSA E-Series (E2700 & E2800)
- DIVAR IP all-in-one 5000
- DIVAR IP all-in-one 7000
- DIVAR IP all-in-one 7000 rev. 2 (DIP-72)
- DIVAR IP all-in-one 7000 rev. 3 (DIP-73)
- DIVAR IP 6000 rev. 2
- DIVAR IP 7000 rev. 2
- HP Enterprise server products
- HP workstation products
Register each product by completing the form below.
- Mandatory fields are marked with *
- Use a “;” to separate serial numbers in a product family
- An explanation of terms is listed below the registration form
- You will receive an email confirmation after you successfully registered your product
Previous models; e.g. Bosch DSA E-Series E2600, DIVAR IP 6000 & 7000 rev. 1, do not need to be registered.
Primary Contact to Receive Support: Contact details for technical questions
Site Hours of Operation: Working hours / availability of the technical contact
Service Report to Address: Address details where the support engineer should be sent to; in case an onsite visit is necessary
Service Report to Contact: Contact address for engineer
Parts Receiving Address: Address details where the spare parts should be sent to. Important: The parts availability depends on correctness of this information.
Parts Receiving Hours: Opening hours where the replacement parts can be delivered, e.g. 7AM to 6PM, Monday to Friday