When you’re managing different fire systems across many locations, technology can be your greatest asset. Bosch can help you to provide customers with seamless remote support and enhanced performance, while cutting down on your maintenance and administration costs. Bosch Remote Services helps to monitor, maintain and service fire detection equipment, securely and efficiently.
What are today’s biggest challenges in the service and maintenance business for fire alarm systems?
- Staying informed, being prepared and planning ahead
- Improving market differentiation and customer satisfaction with services while increasing profitability
- Using time and resources most efficiently when installing, commissioning, or servicing on site
The Bosch Solution
A remote internet connection that enhances your operations:
- Secure remote connection for configuration, service and troubleshooting
- Pre-configured for easy setup within 30 minutes
- Optimized for seamless integration into RPS (Remote Programming Software)
Maintain your systems more efficiently with the integrated tool that monitors the conditions of installed devices:
- Handy access to live fire system data (e.g. pollution values, working hours) to prepare maintenance and service calls
- Download of automatically generated maintenance reports and online storage of service history
- Integrated walk test feature to stay connected to the panel while testing LSN (Local Security Network) loop devices
Immediate and customized notifications, sent to you and your customers for additional peace of mind and high-performance service:
- Faults and alarms are automatically transmitted to mobile devices via SMS and email
- Creation of unlimited internal and external subscribers
- Event-based role management for every connected system to define who receives what
- Performance – High-speed remote troubleshooting increases service levels and customer satisfaction
- Savings – Expert can support technicians in the field remotely, saving their valuable time, increasing efficiency and reducing overall costs
- Preparation – Analyze system status, access replacement efforts and plan maintenance activities before reaching the customer site
- Information – Always stay up-to-date with automated notifications in case of events
- Customization – Powerful user management provides you the flexibility to define individual roles, access rights and responsibilities as you need
- Quality – Add your customers as subscribers to notifications to pro-actively inform them of the status of their installed systems
Belgium Success Story
- Large System Integrator in Belgium
- Strong in complex safety projects and providing IT infrastructure services
- “Remote Maintenance will improve our daily business.”
- “Every system we have should be connected to have highest possible benefit.”
Remote Services is included in every new installation
Austria Success Story
- Largest customer for Bosch Fire alarm systems in Austria
- Provides Service and Maintenance as a key product
- “Every new system installed will be equipped with Remote Services."
- “We need to connect installed base as well.”
Remote Services will be implemented in company strategy regarding maintenance and service
Three simple steps
Get up and running in three simple steps!
Plug your internet connection and fire panel into the gateway.
Register on the Bosch Remote Portal and enter the Remote ID you receive into the fire panel to complete setup.
You are ready to continue configuring, servicing or troubleshooting remotely after minimal on-site installation!