BOOST warranty & warranty extension
Predictable and transparent cost for your peace of mind
BOOST warranty and warranty extension
As one of our customers-, you benefit from an industry-leading manufacturer‘s warranty on all purchased products, making maintenance costs more transparent and predictable-, to maximize your investment value.
You want peace of mind?
Beyond our regular 3-year warranty, we offer an extension of our warranty on all purchased products up to 2 years, making maintenance costs more transparent and predictable. Our attractive pricing model and warranty extension based on high-quality products with low failure rates, grant you even longer protection, and peace of mind.
Our warranty is a manufacturer warranty that is completely independent from all legal or contractual claims that might exist.
The BOOST warranty extension are available for the Bosch Security and Safety Systems product portfolio.
- The end-user orders a security, safety, or communication solution, including optional warranty extension.
- The system integrator (SI) makes a system design with a bill of material and orders the required products and warranty extension from his distributor (DI). For selected accounts the SI might order directly from Bosch.
- Products are shipped from DI’s warehouse (or directly by Bosch).
- The DI orders warranty extension from Bosch.
Note: Even though the SI places one single order to the DI, the DI might not order the products and the warranty extension together.
- The SI installs and commissions the products.
- The SI forwards the product serial numbers for warranty extension registration to DI (or directly to Bosch). The serial numbers are registered by Bosch.
Note: On prior request, Bosch can be provide the serial numbers of all products shipped by Bosch.
- The DI might request the SI to confirm the serial numbers and shipping date to ensure that these are the products actually installed in the project.
- The warranty starts on the shipping date to the end customer.
- Bosch sends a warranty extension certificate to the DI. The certificate documents and confirms the serial numbers and the extended warranty start date and period.
- The DI forwards the certificate to the SI.
- The SI forwards the certificate to the end customer.