Chuck SalamoneTechnical Training Supervisor
- Chuck manages the North American Training Department. He has extensive experience in the security industry, with 4 years as a Technical Trainer and an additional 8 years in Technical Support. With his highly technical background, Chuck brings an extensive knowledge of products along with real world experience.
- He enjoys creating an effective learning environment, meeting our customers face-to-face or virtually, and continually strives to make our Training Department the best in the industry.
- Chuck has an AS in Business Administration and a BS in Business Management and Economics from SUNY Empire State College.
Lauren L’HommedieuTechnical Coordinator
- Lauren joined the Bosch Security Team in July 2018 as a Customer Service Representative. Before beginning her career with Bosch, Lauren worked as a Pre-Kindergarten teacher.
- With experience from customer service and a passion for teaching she hopes to make the training process beneficial, effective, and enjoyable for all to use.
- If you have any training related questions or concerns, reach out to Lauren!
David BrentTechnical Trainer
- David is the Network Video and Cyber Security Training Engineer, IT Systems at Bosch. He has worked in the security industry for 14 years, with over 20 years of networking experience, and over 22 years’ experience as a Technical Trainer. He is also a 9½ year veteran of the United States Marine Corps.
- David holds a degree in networking, as well as a number of IT and networking certifications. He is skilled in computer forensic and digital investigation and has a BS in Computer Forensics and Digital Investigations.
Kenn BunnTechnical Trainer
- Kenn joined the Training Team in September of 2016, and his focus is on intrusion product training. Kenn brings over 7 years of experience in the teaching and education industry, along with 2 years in Customer support/ IT/ Sales.
- Kenn Received his Bachelors of Science from SUNY Brockport, and a Masters of Science in Education/ Administration from Western Kentucky University.
Michael GrahamTechnical Trainer
- Michael started in the security alarm industry in 1992 as an installer/technician installing and servicing alarm systems. He came to Bosch in 2002, spending 13 years as a Technical Support representative. Michael joined the training department December of 2015.
Brian HughesTechnical Trainer
- Brian joined the Training Team in February 2018. He comes to us with over 5 years of experience in the physical security industry, serving in both a technical and sales capacity. Most recently, he was an Application Design Specialist for Bosch Security Systems.
- Brian has a degree in Business Management from Indiana University.
Bobby JoaquinTechnical Trainer
- Bobby joined Bosch in 2011 as a Video Solutions Technical Trainer. He has over 15 years of technical training experience. Previously, Bobby worked in the photo industry in both a sales and technical training capacity. Most recently, he was a regional trainer on the west coast for Eastman Kodak.
- Bobby has a degree in Marketing from De La Salle University in Manila, Philippines.
Joe LamontagneTechnical Trainer
- Joe has conducted technical training for Radionics / Bosch since January, 1989 and, yes, he does remember training your grandfather. Joe is a veteran of 11½ years of government service and 46 years in the electronic security industry,
- He holds a Bachelor’s degree from UCLA and Master’s degrees from both UCLA and Cal State Northridge University, as well as a California Secondary Schools Teaching credential.
- Omar comes to the Bosch team with 9 years of experience in training, and mentorship.
- Omar studied network communications at Fayetteville University in 2008 and went on to support U.S. troops overseas in that capacity, more recently he completed his IT certificate for Veterans with Syracuse University.
Aaron "AJ" PetersonApplication Engineer
- AJ joined Bosch in 2011 as a technical specialist, supporting the communications portfolio of RTS, Electro-Voice, Bosch Paging & Mass Notification and Conferencing products. He has over 15 years of professional audio experience. Prior to joining Bosch, AJ worked as a multi-media specialist producing both audio and video content along with live sound for large-scale events.
- AJ has a degree in Audio Engineering from McNally Smith College of Music, St. Paul.
Chris StocktonTechnical Trainer
- Chris has worked for Bosch since 2006 and has over 20 years in technical support and training experience. He has wide range of experience with Radio technology and is an expert in Bosch’s Radio Dispatch equipment.
- He holds an Associate degree in computer programming.
Shannon MillerTraining Administration Intern
- Shannon is currently working towards a Master's degree in Instructional Design at the Rochester Institute of Technology. As the training administration intern, she hopes to help provide an optimal training experience for each student.