Designing a fire alarm system to address diverse, specific customer requirements can be a painstaking task. Duplicate effort of manual steps is both time consuming and laborious. Fire alarm system design software, Bosch Safety Systems Designer, streamlines entire fire alarm projects for consultants and system specifiers. Automation of processes saves time and effort for optimized efficiency. Rapid customization of system planning and design offers benefits for service providers and end users alike.
Watch the video how SSD plugin for AutoCAD® software works.
We are happy to share with you our collection of design guides. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject "Request design guides".
- Fire Detection and Fire Alarm System Planning
If you only have one hour to understand the basics of Bosch fire alarm system design
- Solution Advice and System Overview
Systematic illustrations about fire detection and fire alarm systems
- AVENAR panel series wiring guide - please send your request to email@example.com
- AVENAR panel series networking guide – please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application recommendations for automatic fire detectors
- Download all language variants
It is also exportable from the Safety Systems Designer software.
- Selection of reference installations grouped by verticals.
Request design guides
Do you want to get our new design guides? Send your request: